Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lovely Monday Shopping






This past Monday I had a day off, (which are rather rare these days), and so I did a big loop around Vancouver running errands and hunting cheapie shopping destinations. And I found them! I had been on the hunt for a few things and I found two!!: lace gloves and a fur stole

I bought 3 pairs of lace gloves from Dressew, (ONLY $1.99!); 1 dainty pair with bows, 1 plain lace pair and another plain pair that I plan to cut the fingers off of... if only I could figure out where Boyfriend put the scissors...

The rabbit fur stole was a steal at $30!! And in mint condition I couldn't believe it! I got it at Woo Vintage on Cambie in Gastown. That store has amazing vintage, they had a Shiaparelli fur hat!! Sadly, it didn't fit. I'm wondering if I should turn this stole into a muff?? 

Outfit: 
Bustier: Forever 21
Ripped Jeans: Sirens
Heels: Stuart Weitzman
Bracelet: H&M
Gloves: Dressew
Stole: Woo Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment