Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My first time golfing!


I always thought that golf was a boring game and that it took forever to play, (4 hours for one game!), but it turns out I really like it. It's a competition with yourself to play better each time, and soo much harder than it looks. Despite this, I did have a few good hits and maybe even a great one, Boyfriend was impressed. We played at Capilano Golf Club, which has to be one of the most beautiful courses in Canada if not North America. It's just gorgeous out there, with a view of downtown Vancouver. 
And you know what's fun about golf?? You HAVE to wear pretty golf clothes, so I had to go shopping. The downside is that I found out you have to be really super conservative, and can't wear anything bedazzled. But in the end I really liked my collared pink tee-shirt and stripey capris-I felt very 1950s. And at the 11th hole there's a little stand where it's practically tradition to order a hot dog and have a beer-it's official: I love golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment