Monday, June 29, 2009

Stylish Window Displays





Went down to Holts to check out the blogger windows, and they're fantastic! I was a little disappointed though that the Bryan Boy window and Garance Dore window were both still unfinished, or maybe being re-touched, (the curtains were down). Yet another excuse to visit Holt Renfrew again! I took some pictures, sadly I realized after that day time is the wrong time to take pictures when glass is involved, you can see me and everything else reflected. I'd like to direct you to http://www.thestylespy.com/, where Erica Lam has posted some much better quality pics of the windows.

I was feeling rather intrigued by the art of window styling, so I've included pictures of a fabulous H&M window, and an Aritzia window. 

Maybe one day I'll have a window... I'm going to make that an official life goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment