Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes...

I can't believe I did this.... They're finally mine!! Lucky lucky me I found these crazy expensive Miu Miu shoes on sale! Although they were still an investment, I consider them art, and everyone spends lots of money on beautiful art, right? (Thinking that makes me feel okay about it, thank goodness I have wonderful girlfriends who applaud my shoe investments). 
But what I didn't think of is where does one wear shoes like these? Certainly not to a club, and not casually, maybe they're date wear? Or maybe I'll just wear them everyday, all day and live happily ever after in my pink sparkly shoes... 

I'm going to come up with an outfit for these and post it soon, stay tuned... or maybe some suggestions for outfits??


No comments:

Post a Comment