Friday, September 11, 2009

A StyleStruck Winter: Capes!!




Sitting on the couch, staring out the window at the most beautiful view; the coal harbour marina with the stunning north shore mountains and blue sky as the back drop. And yet I do not want to go outside. If I do I will have to give in to the sun and take off my precious wool cape and maybe even put on sandals. Can't we pack those away already?

However, yesteday I did venture out into the sun to have lunch with a girlfriend and a visit to Woo Vintage in Gastown. And thank goodness I did because LOOK WHAT I FOUND!! Oh my goodness I am in looove with this reversible red cape. It's dutch, well made in Holland anyways, and it's so cozy and fun, I can't wait to layer scarves over this, with knee high black leather boots. I'm wearing it with leopard print Manolo Blahniks at top, and below with Marc by Marc Jacobs patent leather heels and my vintage rabbit fur stole-turned-muff. Bottom: a navy wool cape I've had for about a decade, but never really loved until a few years ago, it needs a bright red scarf and maybe a beret. These things will come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment