Monday, September 21, 2009

Nothing Like a Home-Made Dress




Both of these dress I made when I was 16, (for a high school fashion show - each took about 7 hours). They both fit me when I was 16. So I think it's both a fabulously amazing and utterly depressing fact that I still fit both. Although I couldn't get into either of them last year, so maybe I'll see it as a good thing. Anyways, I LOVE the pink/white dotty dress sooo much and was always sad I wouldn't be able to wear it again. But I can!! I must get boyfriend to go out somewhere fancy with me soon before the weather turns too cold to wear a white strapless dress. 

Happppyyy!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome dresses, you are an artist! Love all of them but the pink / white is special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are both gorgeous, but i agree.. you gotta get out in the first one before the rain says otherwise!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the printed dress. i cant belive u made it yourself. it looks amazing.
    i'm so happy to have found out about your blog. i'm always on the lookout for other Vancouverites fashion bloggers.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so amazing! I love how you have the patience to make things!

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding old treasures. Looks magnificent on you. (Great pad you live in!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL PHOTO SHOOTS HUN!
    WM.

    WWW.WASHMACH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. you've got talent!

    Come and check out what's in store at AMON + MONICA. Cool vintage!

    http://amonandmonica.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete