Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday is Girl's Day





Girl's Day! Today started with a lovely little browse around H&M while I waited for my girlfriends to meet me for Bellinis. I ended up with a $6.95 purchase-a fab over-sized white V-neck tee. Aannndd I tried on some cute faux-fur coats, but I couldn't decide, and I don't really know if I need more fur coats, especially when they're faux fur when I already own a couple vintage fur coats. But anyhow, I snapped some pics in the dressing room of the coats to show you all how they look. I think I might pass, although I really do like the grey/black one. Last is a pic of two of my girls and I getting pedis on Davie St. Definately a lovely girlie day.

1 comment:

  1. love your zippered bag w/the chain strap, from Zara right? love the monochromatic outfit and def a lovely girly day - reminds me that I should make an appt to get a pedicure done too haha

    www.lemodedujour.blogspot.com

    -N

    ReplyDelete