Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Few of My Favourite Things Right Now





Top: A rolling rack in what Tommy refers to as "the fashion room" in our apartment. It's the room where I get to put all the girlie things, all my clothes and shoes and pink and sparkles and glitter and feathers... It's a very happy place for me. 

Our mornings, get on our computers and check the latest tweets, posts, what's in the news feed, etc. I thought this morning was particularly cute and felt compelled to share. (Those mid-night blue toes are evidence of my pedi yesterday! Loving the colour, especially when worn with borrowed, over-sized PJs).

StyleStruck bakes!! From scratch. No help from Betty Crocker for this fashionista. This is my Crumb Cake, sooo yummy and perfect with tea for breakfast. I am so very domesticated. 

Now off to Kelowna for a trip with one of my besties, Steph, will post pics and tell stories when I return!
xoxo StyleStruck

2 comments:

  1. yummm olivia that crumb cake looks so good, and is it russian navy on the toenails??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! If you'd like the recipe, let me know! It's quite easy to make. Sadly I can't remember the name of the polish, it was the pretty one on the bottom shelf at the nail salon haha.

    ReplyDelete