Monday, September 21, 2009

Dressing Up for Winter






Im supposed to be packing up my apartment right now, transferring all my stuff from my old apt to the beautiful new, (actually it's 100 years old), one! But I procrastinated instead. I figured I haven't done a post in ages, so I should invest part of my day in doing that. Winter here I come!

The 2nd picture is a mash of everything I love, pink fur, pink sequins, high high heels and plaid. All in one. I don't actually plan on wearing this out.

P.S. Notice anything different? I took the plunge last week to really get ready for fall, and dyed my hair dark brown! Kinda scary, kinda wonderful. I'm learning to love it.

1 comment:

  1. you looked great here. your shoes are drop-dead gorgeous; they lengthen your already-long legs. i have a similar pair but gave them up cos i simply couldn't walk in them.

    i think brown hair suits you alot! maybe you can take most colours.

    ReplyDelete