Friday, July 10, 2009

Out and About on a Thursday





Top pic: The Cross Home Boutique
Second to top: flowers at Chintz & Company

Yesterday I was on a mission to get a birthday present for one of Tommy's, (boyfriend), best friend's girlfriend's birthday. I headed straight to The Cross, a gorgeous home store in Yaletown, on Richards. That store is incredible, there are reasonable prices and the staff is super nice, and the styling of the store is just incredible! If you need any inspiration for decorating, I say head there. I can't say what I bought until post-birthday party of course. But I did find some beautiful gifts, (and they gift-wrapped them gorgeously), and so boyfriend was very happy with me. So he took me for a Purdy's ice cream. 

Then I met up with twin sister, (Monika), for lunch while she was on her break from Holts. A fellow employee of hers from the men's department ate next to us and left us some very valuable relationship advice:

"If you ask your guy to do something for you, and he doesn't want to do it, you tell him 'I'm worth it!' "- Mark from Menswear. I think Mark may be a tad biased since he's a Dad to two girls. Cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment