Monday, July 13, 2009

Leggings are Not Pants.



This is my first fashion complaint here. 

I follow "SeptemberIssue" on Twitter, who tweets all about The September Issue, the film about the making of Vogue's September issue, (coming out in Sept!). Anyways, SeptemberIssue posted "what would you ask Anna Wintour?" I replied that I'd like to know what her greatest fashion pet peeve is, and that got me thinking, what's MY greatest fashion pet peeve. I didn't even have to think about it though, because I know what I hate: LEGGINGS. 

Sure they look great on some people, but I still don't like them. Maybe with uggs and a big T on a cozy type of day, but other wise, I just want to shred them all. Especially when worn with a fancy dress, or tunic, or worse, a top, as evening wear! Noooo! Leggings are Not pants! (If you know me, and wear leggings, I promise not to hate in person against your leggings. I'll just think it, because that's what friends are for).

And yes, these are real-life pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment